The Liebster Award Rules:
You must link back the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
1. What is one makeup product you always repurchase?
I will always repurchase mascara – my current favorite is Maybelline’s The Rocket. I think that if you leave the house with only one product on, it should be mascara. It does a wonderful job of opening your eyes and drawing attention to them.
2. If you could only use one drugstore makeup brand for your entire face, what brand would you choose?
Revlon, for sure. I am a huge fan of the brand’s BB cream, lip glosses, colorstay eyeshadows… the list goes on.
3. What is a beauty product that isn’t worth the hype in your opinion?
hmm….maybe air brush foundation? Unless you go to a makeup artist for a special occasion, I don’t see the need to own one for personal use. They seem like a hassel to use and there are great foundations and brushes out there to help you achieve an air-brushed look.
4. If you only had 1 minute to do your makeup, what product would you reach for first?
Mascara! (can you tell I love mascara?)
5. What’s your favorite way to remove your makeup?
This may be a bit strange, but I just take a little bit of Neutrogena’s Oil Free makeup remover, pour a bit on a couple sheets of toilet paper, and go over my eyes first and then the rest of my face.
6. Hair- blow dry or air dry?
Blow dry – my hair is naturally a little wavy and it tends to be on the frizzier side if I let it air dry.
7. Have you ever considered working in the cosmetic or fashion industry?
Yes – I used to want to be a makeup artist and follow in Bobbi Brown’s footsteps. I even visited Emerson College in Boston, the college she attended. Instead, I’m in my second year of law school (eek!).
8. Have you ever gone thrift store shopping, and would you consider it if you haven’t?
Yep! I love a great bargain.
9. Heels or flats?
Used to be a flats girl, but I’ve definitely gravitated towards heels more recently. My new favorite pair are from L.K. Bennett.
10. Do you tend to dress more feminine or do you have a tomboyish style?
In the middle? I’m definitely not a pink girl, though I do love a good dress.
Here are my 10 questions:
1. Lip gloss or lipstick?
2. BB creams… love them or hate them?
3. Do you prefer to play up your eyes, or lips?
4. Ever done a juice cleanse? I bring this up because I just purchased my first green juice from Whole Foods…and I loved it.
5. Coffee or tea?
6. Prefer to apply makeup with brushes or your fingers/hands?
7. Best lip gloss you’ve ever purchased (hey, I’m always on the hunt for a great gloss!)?
8. Prefer your lipsticks/glosses to have a scent, or be fragrance-free?
9. Cats or dogs? (I’m dogs all the way…if you want to check out mine I post pics of them on Instagram all the time – SarahLFrank)
10. Why did you start blogging?
Thank you for reading! I really am so honored to be nominated, and so thankful for you guys who read, like and comment on my posts. I’ve wanted to start blogging for a while because I really am so passionate about makeup and making people feel better about themselves with the help of beauty products!