I’ve made quite a few beauty purchases recently and today I want to share with you the best of what I’ve bought:
- Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait: I love the lip butters and this color used to be one of my handbag staples when they first came out. For whatever reason I forgot about this beauty (and couldn’t find it when I went searching through my makeup bags!), but I am so glad that Lisa Eldridge reminded me of how gorgeous this shade is (and that it needed to be repurchased) in her recent 3 Minute Smokey Eye tutorial
- Nuance Gel Liner in Black: This has been my go-to pencil ever since I purchased it, and with good reason. The formula glides on easily and stays put all day long (even on the water line!).
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation: Ever since I ran out of my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, I have been on the hunt for the perfect drug store foundation – and this might be it. The formula is matte yet glowy, super blendable and long-lasting. Another added bonus? It doesn’t have that weird, drug store foundation smell. In fact, it is fragrance-free!
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Kiss of Hope: A gorgeous peachy-pink sheer shimmery gloss that gives back? Yes, please! 100% of the profits from the sale of this gloss will be donated to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund.
- Bumble and Bumble Dryspun Finish spray: A few sprays of this light product onto your roots will give your mane the extra oomph that says “I look fabulous without trying.”
What products have you been loving lately?