There are days when I like to spend time on my eye makeup – mixing shadows, blending, liner, etc. It can require some work and a few good brushes, but the result is worth it. And then there are days when I couldn’t be bothered – as in, the next couple of weeks since I will be spending my days (and nights) in the law school library. For these days I opt for a quick wash of color on my lids, a couple of coats of mascara, and I’m out the door. The following shadows are perfect for doing just this – they can be applied effortlessly with a brush or fingertip and the result looks just as good as if you spent 10 minutes instead of two.
Here are my go-to shadows for when I have minimal time in the morning but still want to look polished and put together:
- Mulch Eyeshadow by Mac
- Woodwinked Eyeshadow by Mac
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt