Here is the first post in my Holiday Gift Guide series! For this gift guide, I have selected items for $100 or less that I think any girl would enjoy (I know I would!).
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette: The latest in the Naked series, this gorgeous palette contains mostly warm shades that are great for creating simple everyday looks, as well as for achieving amped up, smokey looks for a night out.
- Ted Baker Beanie: I absolutely love wearing hats in the winter – especially beanies. Ted Baker makes what feels like the softest hats and scarfs known to man.
- Alex and Ani Friendship Bracelets: I think these bracelets are perfect for a good friend. The charms are adorable, and, you get to keep one of the bracelets for yourself!
- Tom Ford Lipstick in Bruised Plum: Tom Ford’s makeup line is without a doubt the most luxurious out there. Both the packaging and the formula of these lipsticks are to die for.
- Tory Burch Robinson Small Makeup Bag: For the makeup lover in your life, this chic, sturdy bag is the perfect size to fit in a medium to large sized handbag. Perfect for keeping your daily makeup necessities in one place!
- Kate Spade Owl Silicone iPhone 5 Case: If this isn’t the cutest iPhone case you’ve ever seen, then I don’t know what is! The 3D design of this case really makes it special.
What’s on your wish list this holiday season?