It should come as no surprise that I don’t discriminate when it comes to makeup – I love many products from both high and low end ranges. For this post, I wanted to create a nicely edited group of products that I think are the absolute best of their type at the drugstore. I have included three lip products because 1 – I am a lip product hoarder and 2 – I just couldn’t narrow it down! I love all three products so much and I think they are all must-haves for any makeup lover. Here are the products I chose – I hope you enjoy!
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation – I have already written a review of this foundation here so I don’t want to go into great detail. It is one of my favorite foundations, hands down – it matches my skin perfectly, lasts all day and doesn’t make me break out.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – This powder is better than a lot of high end powders that I have tried. It keeps my face looking shine free all day, and you can’t beat the price at $4.99!
- Maybelline Baby Skin – I have written a review of this little beauty also [here], so I’ll just say that it is a must-have for anyone with larger pores or oily/combination skin.
- e.l.f. Golden Bronzer – Again… wrote a review of this gorgeous product here. I think that shows how much I adore these products! I can’t get over how such a wallet friendly item is so wonderfully versatile – it triples as a shimmering bronzer, a cheekbone highlight and shimmer eyeshadow.
- Nyx Powder Blush in Pinched – This peachy-pink blush with fine golden shimmer has been one of my go-to everyday blushes since I bought it. It looks beautiful for both day and night looks, and is a great dupe for Nars’ Orgasm blush.
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara – I have loved this mascara for so long and I just recently bought a new tube after a little hiatus from using it. After having used it consistently this past week, I have to say I love it even more now than when I first purchased it!
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner – Out of all of the different types of eyeliner out there, gel liner has to be my favorite. This Maybelline gel liner is just as good as Bobbi Brown’s version – it never smudges and lasts all day long. I even love the brush that comes with it!
- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle – This product is incredible – it moisturizes and delivers great color and shine. Pink Truffle is the perfect my-lips-but-better shade that you can throw in your purse and go – no lip balm needed!
- Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige – I have a problem. I am obsessed with Nyx and the brand’s Mega Shine glosses. They smell great, are wonderfully moisturizing and come in so many lovely shades. Beige is one of my favorites – a perfect creamy pink.
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude – This nude lipstick is my favorite nude at the drugstore. It’s not too pale, not too brown – a perfect caramel shade that won’t wash you out.