Happy Monday! Today I decided to write a “what’s in my bag” post because these types of posts are some of my favorite to read and so I thought – why not!? A lot of the items that I carry around on a daily basis are staples, such as my wallet and car key, however, being the makeup crazed person I am, I somehow think it is appropriate to carry around five lip products. So, without further adieu, here are all of the items that are currently in my handbag, in list form:
- Chanel wallet – love. Very pricey, but it is very spacious and will last forever [at least I hope].
- Ray-ban sunglasses – stolen from Jake [sorry I’m not sorry].
- Tweezerman mini tweezers – because you just never know. Find similar here.
- Not one, not two, but THREE Jo Malone perfume samples: two Vanilla & Anise, one Blackberry & Bay.
- Sephora gift card: yay!
- Starbucks gift card: saving this one for when school starts up again!
- Car Key: Jeeps4life.
- Mini Kabuki brush: I’m pretty sure I got this with a Bare Minerals set – so good for on the go. Find similar here.
- Two black eyeliners: because one black eyeliner isn’t enough for me? Rimmel Waterproof Eye Definer + Le Metier de Beaute Dualistic pencil in Noir.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light: got this for Christmas – really great powder to carry in your handbag – comes with a great mirror.
- Bobbi Pins: always carry around a few of these in case I decide to pin part of my hair back.
- Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm: hands down the best lip balm of life. Read my full review on this little beauty here.
- Pens + Pencils: law student necessities.
- Lip products: I wasn’t lying when I said I hoard lip products! Mac Jubilee + Mac Posh It Up Plushglass + Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Peony + Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: such a great concealer for on the go!
Which items/products are always in your handbag?