Happy Hump Day! Over the past week I compiled a list of the products I am most interested in trying out in 2014. Most of them have been on my wish list for quite some time (I’m looking at you – Jouer Matte Moisture Tint!) and for some reason or other, I just haven’t gotten around to making the purchase.
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base – I have been dying to try this product for some time, but unfortunately there aren’t any Burberry counters in my area where I could test it out before making the splurge. I may have to go for it this year – please let me know if you have tried this shimmering liquid base and if so, what you think of it!
- Bobbi Brown Nude Glow Shimmer Brick – the photos and swatches I have seen of this highlighter are breathtakingly beautiful! I think that these shades would love gorgeous combined as a cheekbone highlight, and would look equally as lovely used individually as eyeshadows.
- Chanel Creme Bush – the swatches I have seen online of these creme blushes are to die for, especially Affinite, a beautiful vibrant pink that would be perfect for spring and summer.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge – I have been reading rave reviews about this brand’s products for a while (most notably about the eyeshadows and lip products). I cannot wait to get my hands on some of the gorgeous shimmer eyeshadows and lip glosses.
- Jouer Matte Moisture Tint – I am so happy that I discovered Jouer this past year as I have loved every single product I purchased from them. I have both read and heard glowing reviews of the Matte Moisture Tint, and so it is on my list to pick up as soon as I run out of my current foundation!
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Pink Dusk – I have one Tom Ford lipstick in the shade Coco Ravish. If I had a source of income at the moment, I would have more. Pink Dusk is a gorgeous pink-nude shade that I have been lusting after from a far for a while and I think that in 2014, she will be mine.
- Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Palette – the fact that Charlotte Tilbury’s products aren’t sold in the U.S. should be criminal, am I right? I am hopeful that I will be able to get my hands on this gorgeous eyeshadow quad this year and if not, I will continue to use products I already own to attempt the gorgeous looks she has created with her line.
Which products are on your wish list for 2014?