Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I will be celebrating by making banana pancakes, wearing my favorite green scarf from World Market, and perhaps painting my nails with Essie’s First Timer, a perfect mint-green. I’m all about incorporating color in subtle ways, so below I have listed a few ways to incorporate green into your look for St. Patrick’s Day – whether it be with an accessorie, nail polish or makeup product!
- I love a solid green scarf, especially when worn over a white or black top. This light weight scarf from Sole Society is the perfect St. Patrick’s Day shade of green, and is great cozy accessory to transition into spring.
- If you’re looking to incorporate green into your makeup today, go for a pop of green with liner rather than applying a solid green shadow to your lids. Start by washing a neutral shade over your lids, applying a darker brown shadow to line your upper lash line. For the pop of color apply a green liner like Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Junkie or Mainline to your water line and lower lash line.
- Go for a Blair Waldorf inspired look with an adorable skinny green headband, like this one from Etsy.
- If you want to show your Irish pride all week long, give yourself a manicure with my favorite green nail polish, Essie’s First Timer, a gorgeous mint-green that is perfect for spring.
- Yet another way to incorporate a pop of green into an otherwise neutral outfit is with a pretty statement necklace, like this one from Hudson’s Bay.
I hope all of you have a very happy & safe St. Patrick’s Day!