This post was a bit of a personal challenge – thinking about which products I would use if I could only choose five, and would have to stick with those five products forever. NOT an easy decision. Here goes:
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: it was a toss up between this long-time favorite and my YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat. I ultimately decided on this guy because I find that I need less powder throughout the day when I wear it. Additionally, it provides excellent coverage so I would also be able to wear it as an under-eye concealer and to spot conceal any blemishes.
- Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Coral Nymph: these cheek and lip tints are my all-time favorite blushes, and Coral Nymph provides a beautiful coral glow to the cheeks while also adding warmth. When I use this blush, I find that I need less bronzer because it does such a great job of warming up my complexion on its own.
- L’Oreal The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner: given the choice between eyeshadow and eyeliner, I choose eyeliner every time. This liquid liner by L’Oreal is one of the best I have found – and I mean the best out of both high end and drugstore versions. It is so easy to apply and makes drawing wings a breeze. The pigment is an intense black, and its lasting power is incredible [seriously – it has lasted on my lids without a smudge in sight through a full day of traveling].
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 05: I just cannot say enough good things about the formula, smell and color of this gloss-balm hybrid. It makes my lips feel silky smooth, smells like candy, and provides a gorgeous creamy, warm pink color to the lips.
- Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Mascara: is it true? Have I found a mascara I prefer to the Falsies? Yes, I think I have! The Full ‘N Soft mascara lengthens and separates lashes while adding volume – no clumps in sight!
Now I ask you – if you could only use five products for the rest of your life, which five would you choose?