I’m sure a lot of you, like me, have purchased an item solely because it received a glowing review from a blogger you trust and admire. Today I want to talk about a few such instances, and how pleased I am with these highly adored products!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation – Ingrid, or “Missglamorazzi” mentioned this a few times, saying how great it is for oily skin. Being that I have had a little trouble in the skin department lately, I thought I’d give it a go. The verdict – I absolutely love it. It blends really well, keeps my face shine-free, and provides just the right amount of coverage without looking cake-y.
- Chantecaille Lucky Lip Gloss – Amelia Liana is on my level when it comes to lip gloss. Anything pinky-peach with golden shimmer is right up my alley, and Lucky is the ultimate, non-sticky gloss that adds just the right amount of color and shine.
- YSL Gloss Volupte in 19 – a while ago I asked Tamira from Lipstick With Some Sunshine what I should get during a trip to Sephora; she recommended the YSL Gloss Volupte lip gloss, and I can’t thank her enough. No. 19 is pink gloss perfection, and can we talk about the packaging?!
- Mac All That Glitters – Tanya Burr used this shadow in a Lauren Conrad tutorial a couple years ago. Since then, this shade has been one of my favorite sweep-and-go shadows for spring and summer.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Mutine – Suzie from Hello October wrote that it is perfect, and, I concur.
- Mac Peach Blossom – Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup dubbed this shade “the people-pleasing lipstick” and I knew I had to have it. It is one of the prettiest pinky-peachy lipsticks that adds the loveliest sheen to the lips.
- Smashbox O-Plump – confession – I love the Bachelorette. After a long day of work and class, there’s nothing better than a glass of wine and mindless TV. I loved watching Emily Maynard’s season because the girl is 1 – gorgeous and 2 – has a great sense of style. I recently read that the O-Gloss from Smashbox is one of her favorite glosses, so I decided to repurchase a tube and I am so glad I did!
Let me know what products you purchased because they came highly recommended from a beauty blogger!