A Few New Things

few-new-things-1

few-new-things-2

few-new-things-3

Having a CVS literally down the street from my apartment is both awesome and terrible at the same time. Awesome in the fact that if I run out of something, I can walk one block to get it; terrible in that I can never leave with just what I came there for.

Today I picked up a few beauty goodies, and one non-makeup item that I am really excited about [yes – that is People Magazine – love Lauren Conrad. Love.]. Here we go:

Skinny Girl Sparkler in Pink Grapefruit – I love the Skinny Girl Margarita and Cosmo cocktails, so I thought I would give this non-alcoholic drink a try. It is both delicious and refreshing, and only 5 calories.

L’Oreal The Infallible Blackbuster Liquid Eyeliner – you guys know how much I love my Super Slim Eyeliner, so I thought I would test out this thicker, marker-like eye pen. Just from its appearance, it seems like it would be very easy to use to draw a precise line. I will keep you posted . . .

Maybelline Blushing Beige + Rimmel Nude Eclipse – two more nude lip products! Are you surprised? Probably not. These two purchases were inspired by the lovely Faith of That’s Just Fabulous. When a fellow blogger recommends a lipstick of the nude variety, I cannot resist.

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel – so this is really interesting – gel nail polish that doesn’t require cleansing pads and a UV light. According to the package, a manicure using this two-step color and top coat should last without chips or smudges for 14 days, and is removable with your everyday nail polish remover.

Blog Logo! – I recently changed my blog logo [as recently as yesterday] to something that I think is a bit more clean. I created it using Adobe Indesign, and have been making several small tweaks. Let me know what you think!

What have you guys been loving?

1. August 19, 2014 / 5:43 pm

I really want to try that Sally Hansen polish but I can’t find it anywhere!

2. August 19, 2014 / 6:49 pm

I just picked up the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in the light purple color today at Target. I am SO excited to try it.

3. August 19, 2014 / 7:35 pm

lol that always happens doesn’t it? You always buy more than you came for…I hope you used some of the coupons I posted! If not, hopefully next time! 🙂

4. August 19, 2014 / 8:31 pm

Let us know how you like the Miracle Gel. I saw it the other day at the store, but they didn’t have a good color selection so I thought I would wait. Really want to try it though!

5. August 19, 2014 / 9:43 pm

The logo looks great!I am really into super clean lines and classic looks, so naturally I love the logo. Great job making one for yourself!

6. August 19, 2014 / 11:51 pm

You’re page always looks so nice and clean and you give off a really sophisticated vibe which is good! I have a CVS near me as well, pretty much down the street lol. I know what that’s like. I am always picking up goodies. 🙂 xox

7. August 20, 2014 / 2:38 am

Love the Rimmel Show Offs! Such a great formula. I’ve been curious about the Sally Hansen Gel line!! Will have to check it out

8. August 20, 2014 / 11:35 pm

Just tried out the Sally Hansen and it worked well for me. Got much longer wear out of my polish than I usually do. Looking forward to your thoughts.

9. August 21, 2014 / 12:48 am

Thank you for the shoutout! Hope you’re loving the lip products 🙂