Total cliche, but it feels like each day is going by faster than the last. I’ll sit down to read, and look at the clock after what seemed like 20 minutes, only to find that THREE HOURS had gone by. Time flies when you are incredibly busy.
When I am tired, stressed-out and anxious, I tend to wear it on my face [especially when I only have a few minutes to do my makeup]. In an effort to counteract dark circles, and the overall appearance of sleepy-ness, I have brought out some lip glosses that seriously make me happy to look at, as well as wear. Most importantly, they have the effect of brightening the face with the swipe of their [magic] wands.
Here are the glosses I will be reaching for this week:
- Bobbi Brown Pink Lily – a beautiful sheer bright pink with a hint of lilac. Looks incredible with a bit of brown eyeshadow and black eyeliner.
- Mac Cultured – another gloss that has both pink and lilac, but is more of a muted tone than Pink Lily. The shimmer in this gloss is just gorgeous.
- Urban Decay Lovechild – a beautiful light, creamy pink that is perfect for everyday wear.
- Bareminerals Heartbreaker – definitely one of my all-time favorites. Heartbreaker is a really nice natural pink with lots of golden shimmer. It also has a vanilla-mint scent – delicious.
- Nyx Gold Pink – as its name suggest, this gloss is a lovely, shimmering golden pink. These glosses feel so nice on the lips, they have a sort of cushion-y feel to them.