A gift guide on my birthday? Yep. Here are all of the things I’m craving this holiday season – all are items that I think would make lovely gifts for any girl!
- The floppy hat – a trendy, super cute accessory that is the perfect solution to bed-head? Count me in. Find this one at Nordstrom.
- The statement earring – earrings are without a doubt, my favorite jewelry item. I love wearing long, statement earrings with any outfit; they spice up an otherwise casual jeans and t-shirt combo, and are the only accessory you need with a little black dress. Pick these up at Chloe + Isabel.
- The any-season sunnies – these classic glasses are from Oliver Goldsmith, and were inspired by Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Need I say more?
- The luxe palette – holiday makeup collections always look so special and luxurious, and this Charlotte Tilbury palette is no different. This Fallen Angel eyeshadow palette is all you’ll need to create the most gorgeous smokey eye this winter.
- The structured bag – yes, I am still drooling over this 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Messanger.