Another month, another beauty favorites post. Although I am sad to see November, my favorite month of the year, go, I am so excited for all Christmas, all the time – starting now. Ok, I won’t lie, it has already started; I’ve watched Home Alone and Love Actually [still love this movie – no shame], and have ordered my fair share of peppermint mochas. I think what I’m most excited about is seeing my town – its streets, coffee shops, and stores – transform into a little wonderland with lights and decorations. Back to what this post is actually about – makeup favorites! There are plenty of holiday-themed posts to come . . .
- Glossier Priming Moisturizer – I have been using this light-weight, yet really hydrating moisturizer everyday since I got it. It creates the perfect canvas for applying concealer/foundation, and any dry patches I had are gone completely.
- Nyx Powder Blush in Mauve – a perfect everyday, goes-with-everything natural shade.
- Seche Vite Top Coat – where have I been? Why have I not tried this until this past month!? This top coat is just perfect – it adds tons of shine, dries in literally seconds flat, and makes my home-manicures last twice as long.
- Mac Satin Taupe – I have been wearing this beautiful cool brown shade with purple undertones so much lately – it is the perfect alternative to my usual wash of bronze on the lids. It is all I wore this past Thanksgiving long weekend, paired with a bit of Mac Fluid Line Pencil smudged across my lash-line.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk – from the looks of it, I’m going to have to order another one of these shortly. This shade is the perfect neutral pink to line and/or fill in lips with, and it provides a great base for lipstick or gloss to stick to – making color last much longer than it otherwise would.
- Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beautiful – this pink shade with fine glitter is what I like to call a great handbag gloss – it is great to have on hand at all times! It is sheer enough to go with everything, while still adding a pretty pink tint, has adorable packaging, and feels very moisturizing on the lips.
Shop the post: