Being really busy with school, I just did essentially all of my holiday shopping online. For all of you who are in the same boat, or are looking for extra gifts to give to friends or use as stocking stuffers, I wanted to create a list of [mostly] really affordable items you can order today!
- Nyx La Fleur Lip Gloss set – a perfect everyday gloss set, these shades are all lovely, and the formula of these glosses is really smooth and creamy.
- Maybelline The Nudes palette – I really love the shade selection in this affordable eyeshadow palette – stay tuned for a drugstore holiday party look post in the near future!
- Essie Summit of Style – who wouldn’t want a little sparkle in their stocking? I am obsessed with this glitter shade, and am currently wearing it overtop of a deep red polish.
- Soap & Glory Hand Food – this is, hands-down [haha] my favorite hand lotion. It smells incredible, keeps my hands moisturized, and doesn’t leave a greasy film behind.
- Jo Malone fragrances – ok, this item isn’t the most affordable, however, this size is perfect for someone if you know they already love a particular Jo Malone scent.
- Sephora Luster Matte Lip Color in Scarlet Luster – I love this creamy, Christmas-y red.
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush – you can find this amazing, yet really affordable foundation brush at Ulta. It is my go-to tool for any liquid foundation.
- Chloe + Isabel Studs – these $22 earrings are great for everyday wear; they go with everything, and they are a bit larger than your traditional stud so they add a little extra sparkle to a casual outfit.
Shop the post + other faves: