A Peak Inside My Everyday Bag

whats-in-my-bag-1-9-14

whats-in-my-bag-1-9-15-3

whats-in-my-bag-1-9-14-2

Yes, all of that really fits inside of this small bag! Whoever first came up with the three pouch concept is a genius – Celine? I thought I’d share what I’ve been carrying around with me in my new everyday bag, since I mentioned how much I love it in yesterday’s post.

1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder + Real Techniques Buffing Brush – the perfect combo to combat shine for when I’m out at school all day long.
  2. Express Squared Cat Eye Sunglasses – another accessory I mentioned yesterday – everything about them is perfect to me. Size, shape, color – love. them.
  3. Glossier Balm DotCom – my savior when it comes to dry, chapped lips. This miracle salve keeps me lips hydrated longer than any other balm has.
  4. Bite lipstick – my perfectly nude-pink lipstick that I had made at the Bite Beauty Lip Lab! More on this in a future post . . .
  5. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss – Lunch Date + Sparkling Dewdrops are my new go-to glosses – semi-sheer, gorgeous shades that smell great and are non-sticky.
  6. L’Oreal Super Blendable Concealer – this guy is perfect for on-the-go spot concealing.
  7. Essie Smokin’ Hot – a beautiful gray-purple tone – this polish was in my bag because I just picked it up from CVS.
  8. Mirror Compact – I love this adorable compact – it’s the perfect size for fitting into small bags [thank you, Ashlyn!!].
  9. Gum – must-have for long days!
  10. Rimmel East-End Snob – one of my favorite, long-wear lip liners.
  11. Happy Plugs – necessary for long hours in the library.

What are your handbag essentials?

Shop the post:

1. January 9, 2015 / 6:23 pm

The real techniques buffing brush is amazing

2. January 9, 2015 / 8:36 pm

I love the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder as well! I also love the makeup shades that you always choose. They’re always so pretty! 🙂

3. January 9, 2015 / 10:08 pm

I just ordered the real techniques brushes and I am so excited to try them!

4. January 10, 2015 / 12:23 am

I’ve been meaning to try the Tanya Burr products, how are they? 🙂 How much did each of the lipglosses cost and have you tried any of her other products? 🙂
    That lipstick shade is gorgeous by the way!

Also, I’ve only just started blogging and I’d really appreciate it if you’d perhaps take a look at some of the posts I’ve done and let me know what you think and perhaps offer some advice for the future posts I make? Thank you! 🙂

5. January 10, 2015 / 9:39 am

Wow – you’ve managed to fit so much in your bag! The lip products look perfect.

Tasha // shiwashiful.

6. January 10, 2015 / 2:02 pm

I always have a lipbalm, a EOS one at the moment. And an anti shine powder, one from IsaDora is my fave.

7. January 10, 2015 / 10:04 pm

You’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my blog for the details!! (:

8. January 12, 2015 / 5:09 am

The essie nailpolish is beautiful and I have the L’Oreal Concealer too-it’s amazing for covering up my dark circles 🙂

As for what I keep in my bag…I just have two books, my agenda in case I have to write homework down, my wallet, keys, my phone,and a pen

9. January 13, 2015 / 6:20 pm

Sidenote. Orbit sweet mint is my favourite gum ever. But dang the flavour just does not last! Lol 🙁