Yes, all of that really fits inside of this small bag! Whoever first came up with the three pouch concept is a genius – Celine? I thought I’d share what I’ve been carrying around with me in my new everyday bag, since I mentioned how much I love it in yesterday’s post.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder + Real Techniques Buffing Brush – the perfect combo to combat shine for when I’m out at school all day long.
- Express Squared Cat Eye Sunglasses – another accessory I mentioned yesterday – everything about them is perfect to me. Size, shape, color – love. them.
- Glossier Balm DotCom – my savior when it comes to dry, chapped lips. This miracle salve keeps me lips hydrated longer than any other balm has.
- Bite lipstick – my perfectly nude-pink lipstick that I had made at the Bite Beauty Lip Lab! More on this in a future post . . .
- Tanya Burr Lip Gloss – Lunch Date + Sparkling Dewdrops are my new go-to glosses – semi-sheer, gorgeous shades that smell great and are non-sticky.
- L’Oreal Super Blendable Concealer – this guy is perfect for on-the-go spot concealing.
- Essie Smokin’ Hot – a beautiful gray-purple tone – this polish was in my bag because I just picked it up from CVS.
- Mirror Compact – I love this adorable compact – it’s the perfect size for fitting into small bags [thank you, Ashlyn!!].
- Gum – must-have for long days!
- Rimmel East-End Snob – one of my favorite, long-wear lip liners.
- Happy Plugs – necessary for long hours in the library.
What are your handbag essentials?
Shop the post: