You guys, this was tough. Narrowing down my favorites of 2014 was a challenge, as so many different products stood out to me this past year. Today I’m going to discuss eyes, lips + cheeks, and will save face, hair + skincare for a little later this week [so many things!]. Let’s just get right into it.
– Urban Decay Naked Palette – I think I’ve reached for this palette more than any other this year, and I continue to find new ways to use different shades! For everyday I love Naked, Toasted, Smog, and Buck.
– Bobbi Brown Kohl Kajal Eyeliner – this pencil has the creamiest formula I have ever encountered, while also being really long-lasting.
– Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N Kohl Eyeliner – this pencil is really easy to use, doesn’t drag, and lasts all night long.
– L’Oreal Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner – hands-down, my favorite eyeliner at the drugstore. It’s felt tip makes drawing precise lines quick and easy, and the formula does. not. move.
– Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Mascara – I’m on my fourth or fifth tube of this stuff – what I love most about it is how versatile it is. You can apply one coat for a more natural look, or really build several coats up for more dramatic, yet clump-free lashes.
– Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect – the most perfect, everyday, any occasion pinky-nude. And can we talk about the gorgeous packaging?!
– Mac Peach Blossom – this gorgeous sheeny, peachy-pink lipstick was in my handbag every single day this past summer. It’s so comfortable to wear, and looks really flattering with any makeup look.
– Bite Beauty Lipstick – I made this dusty pink-brown shade in the Bite Lip Lab in NYC last winter – if you haven’t been, I cannot recommend it enough!
– Tom Ford Pink Dusk – can you guys tell that I love my pink-nude shades? This guy is my holy grail lipstick – it checks all boxes, pigmentation, lasting power, scent, packaging – it is perfection.
– Nyx Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie – absolutely one of the best glosses at the drugstore. These glosses are non-sticky, pigmented, and smell like cake. What’s not to love?
– Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky – I have Amelia Liana to thank for this one – the girl knows good makeup! This shimmering sheer pink gloss looks gorgeous on its own, or overtop of lipstick.
– Clarins Instant Light lip Perfecter in 5 – this gloss-balm hybrid has been a staple for me for a while. It packs moisture, and adds really lovely color and shine.
– Marc Jacobs Moody Margot – I am crazy about the Marc Jacobs lipstick formula – it cushions lips and keeps them hydrated all day. This shade is a pale nude that I wore all summer long.
– Jouer Mattifying Bronzer – this finely milled bronzer is the perfect shade for both contouring and bronzing up the face.
– Mac Blush in Dainty – a beautiful pink shimmer that looks great all year. It blends onto skin really nicely, and never seems to look like too much, no matter how much I apply!
– Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Poppy – this cream lip + cheek tint has been a favorite of mine for well over a year – and this pink shade adds the perfect pop of color for a lit-from-within glow.
Shop the post: