The Friday Catch-Up: The Best Two Weeks. Ever.

friday-catch-up-2-20-15

Bold claim, right? It truly has been an incredible two weeks – we adopted our sweet aussie-shepherd mix, Julius, and I was featured on Into The Gloss, which is still blowing my mind. I honestly cannot get over the fact that one of the first beauty sites I ever subscribed to, and that I have been reading literally every single day for four years, posted by #topshelfie. I really can’t express how grateful I am.

This weekend I am so excited about a double date hockey game with Ashlyn – a very welcomed break after a crazy school week.

Enough about what’s happened in my life – here’s what I’ve been loving:

Wearing: still loving quick and easy products, like Glo Minerals eyeshadow stick in Keepsake, Clarins Lip Perfector, and my Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tints.

Watching: Sex and the City – I started from the beginning (for probably the fifth time) on HBO Go – I will never, ever get tired of this cult series.

Eating: Croissants for breakfast, protein shakes for dinner. Not the best nutrition plan, I admit, but we’ve gotten into picking up fresh croissants from our local bakery [very Breakfast At Tiffany’s, or at least that’s what I like to think!]. I love Sunday traditions, and this is something to look forward to at the end of the week. As for the shakes – I’ve had a few very long days this past week, days where I would come home and the last thing I felt like doing was making a full dinner. My favorite shake [you know the one – spinach, PB, banana, choc protein, almond milk] was quick to whip up, and kept me full.

Listening: old school Death Cab – reminds me of high school, and one of my all-time favorite TV shows – The O.C.

What have you been loving this week?

1. February 21, 2015 / 1:51 am

I love these types of posts Sarah! Congratulations on adopting your new little pal Julius and who doesn’t love rewatching Sex and the City (again) haha xx

Bethany | littlewhitelane.blogspot.com

2. February 21, 2015 / 3:03 am

Congratulations Sarah! Both on adopting a puppy and being featured on Into The Gloss!! That’s amazing!!

3. February 21, 2015 / 4:40 am

Love SATC! I could watch episodes of that show over and over! <3 Congratulations on being featured in Into the Gloss and on your new doggy! 🙂

4. February 21, 2015 / 12:37 pm

Congratulations for being featured in Into The Gloss! That’s a big deal and I’m sure you worked hard for the honor.

5. February 21, 2015 / 12:50 pm

Congrats on the into the gloss feature – I wandered my way to your blog from there – you take stunning photographs and write excellent copy so I’m thrilled they picked you to feature! Awesome job!

6. February 21, 2015 / 5:03 pm

Congrats on Into the Gloss. Their Top Shelf/topshelfie posts are my favorite.

7. Amelia Vesper
    February 23, 2015 / 7:04 pm

I saw your ITG feature–congratulations!! That must be such a dream come true 🙂 I hope you’re enjoying those croissants, playing with your puppy, and of course the old-school Death Cab (love it!!!)

8. February 24, 2015 / 9:41 am

Congratulations Sarah! on adopting the sweet Julius and being featured in Into the gloss! Ohh I rewatch Sex and the city all the time! loveee that tv series! 🙂
    xx