Sharing a quick list of five warm weather makeup items/accessories [do sandals count as an accessory?] I have been loving lately. A very necessary little edit for today to put me back into a light, summery mood, as it has been far too gloomy/chilly in NY these past few days.
- JCrew Cyprus Sandals – I mentioned these guys in my weekend haul last week, and I have been wearing them almost daily. So comfortable, and I think that they definitely look more chic/ dress an outfit up much more than your standard summer flip flop.
- Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil – I’ve basically been wearing this as my everyday perfume. Also, I’ve decided that this golden shimmer can be worn on the neck/shoulders any time of day – it is especially uplifting on more grey, rainy days.
- Wander Beauty On The Glow Blush and Illuminator – a peachy coral blush and stellar cream highlight always make me feel more beach-y and carefree.
- Ray ban Wayfarers – I’ve had these sunnies forever, and they are still one of my favorite pairs. They are classic, and won’t go out of style.
- Clinique Melon Pop – this moisturizing peachy-coral is my ideal summer shade.
What are your favorite summery items?