Best-Of Natural Lip Liners

natural-lip-liners-first-1

natural-lip-liners-second

I jumped on the lip liner bandwagon after watching tutorials from makeup geniuses Lisa Eldridge and Charlotte Tilbury. Growing up in the 90’s, my experiences with lip liner were, well, interesting – I’m sure you can picture it, a thick brown line on the outer edge of lips, filled in with a much paler shade. I saw this look out and about when walking around my local mall, and decided then that lip liner was not for me.

Now, however, watching makeup artists use lip liner as a pretty regular step in a makeup routine has really changed my mind about the product, and has made me realize that not only can lip liner be natural [re: not 90’s], but can also help to perfect lip shape, act as a great base for lipstick or lip gloss, and make lip color last twice as long.

My absolute favorite lip liner that I wear on an almost daily basis, is Charlotte Tilbury’s Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk. It is the most perfect natural, pinky-nude shade that looks incredible on its own, or with another lip product layered overtop. It perfects lips, makes them appear fuller, and has crazy lasting power.

My favorite natural, perfect for everyday lip liners:

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pink Venus

NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Nude

Tarte Amazonian Clay Universal Lip Liner

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Natural

*Print is from That Perfect Print!

1. June 20, 2015 / 2:40 pm

Really need to try out the Charlotte Tilbury lip-liners, they look amazing!

2. June 20, 2015 / 5:07 pm

I have the same lip liner memories! Lip liner is so versatile. Try the 90s look, just for fun!

3. Anonymous
    June 21, 2015 / 1:42 am

I love the Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner in perfect nude, by far the best formula I have come across! x
    Beauty Wanderer

4. June 21, 2015 / 4:10 am

I’ve been wearing lip liner forever! It really does make a difference as far as staying power for your lipstick or gloss.

5. June 22, 2015 / 12:59 am

I’m getting my makeup done at a grand opening Charlotte Tilbury event this week, and I really am excited to try out the products, especially the lip liners. I’ve heard amazing things about Pillow Talk.

Katherine || The Green Bows

6. June 22, 2015 / 4:11 pm

Great picks, I also love neutral lip liners! I love the Rimmel liners for the drugstore, Too Faced and MUFE do some great lip liners as well

7. July 12, 2015 / 2:34 am

Hi Sarah! Love this! In Brazil we don’t have Charlotte Tilbury, so, recently, when my parents went on a trip to NY, i asked them to bring me a few of her products and im sooooo in love! The lip liner in Pillow Talk is already a staple for me and I’ll stock up when I have another opportunity! Kisses!