On Rotation

lip-rotation-1

lip-rotation-2

As I mentioned in my last post, I am still very much about a pink or nude lip [what’s new, right?]. But, I think I’ve branched out slightly – as in, the pinks are more pink, the nudes are more, well, nude. More pale, maybe? And perhaps more glossy.

Anyway, quickly wanted to share my current go-to lip products with you guys today, that all go perfectly with the sort of golden-beige shadow and smoked out liner look I have been wearing literally every day [hey if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, right?]. When you are super busy and need to get going early, you need [or I need, at least] a go-to look that requires no thought. A makeup uniform, if you will.

Okay, enough rambling – here are the above products:

Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi Shine Lip Gloss in Sugar Sugar

Dior Fluid Stick in Whisper Beige

Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom

Lorac Alter Ego Lip Gloss in Duchess

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

Nars Lip Gloss in Chelsea Girls

Chanel Le Beiges Lip Balm

What are your current go-to lip products?

1. January 25, 2016 / 6:03 pm

I just picked up Estee Lauder’s new color envy sculpting shine lipstick in Innocent and I think you would love it, as well! Very easy to wear and the packaging is super luxe. It’s a nude beige with a light hint of coral. šŸ™‚

January 30, 2016 / 3:44 pm

Ohhh I will have to check that out! Thanks!

2. January 25, 2016 / 7:22 pm

Lovesick looks so pretty, I really want to try some of the Kat Von D lipsticks! x

Jodie // Jodie Loue

January 30, 2016 / 3:44 pm

Yes you must try it!!! Also check out studded lipstick in Lovecraft šŸ™‚ really pretty mauve-y pink

3. Katherine
    January 25, 2016 / 8:21 pm

I was recently sent a bunch of the new Too Faced la creme lippie colours, and they are really amazing. I’ve been loving their berry shades (which is rare for me). But the Chanel lippie in 424 Edith is absolutely gorgeous for an everyday shade.

Katherine || The Green Bows

January 30, 2016 / 3:43 pm

I love those Too Faced lipsticks – will absolutely have to check out the new shades (as well as that Chanel lipstick!)

January 30, 2016 / 3:42 pm

Thank you so much!!! Chelsea Girls is SO good – always have it in my handbag šŸ™‚

4. January 29, 2016 / 6:04 pm

You are my biggest enabler! I picked up Chelsea Girl, Lovesick, and Spiced rose after seeing them on your blog and I don’t regret those purchase one bit!

January 30, 2016 / 3:39 pm

Ahhhhh suchhhh good ones!! How obsessed are you with Lovesick!? When I picked it up I thought it might be a bit too pink, but I have used it seriously almost everyday since I got it!

• January 30, 2016 / 3:45 pm

I can’t go anywhere without it, I am so obsessed with it! I don’t usually wear very pink lip colors but Lovesick is perfection. I have never gotten so many compliments on my makeup as I do when I wear it!