Little late, but better than never, right? For my April favorites, I decided on a very edited down group of products that I haven’t been able to live without – some very new beauties, and a few old loves that I rediscovered. Getting right into this…
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation – I reviewed this medium-full coverage, perfecting foundation in greater depth here. Though it is a higher coverage than I’m used to, it sits well and both feels and looks light weight on the skin.
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Contouring Compact – all you need for summer, in one stunning compact. I mean, Tom Ford, right? This palette features a gorgeous pale gold shimmering highlight, a brightening pink-coral blush, and a really lovely bronze shade with subtle shimmer. All three powders blend seamlessly onto skin, and are super finely milled.
- Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme in Purple Haze – went over how much I love this really cool creamy gloss here. It is suchhh a pretty pinky-lavender purple with fine shimmer. Very different than anything I have, and looks gorgeous on its own or overtop of a pink or nude gloss.
- Glossier Generation G Lipstick in Cake – again, went over this guy in more detail here. It is currently my perfect natural everyday lipstick – sheer, lightweight, peachy nude perfection.
- Le Metier de Beaute True Colour Eyeshadow in Jojo – such a long time fave. A perfect everyday champagne shadow. Wash over lids, add a sleek line of black liner, a few coats of mascara, and you’re good to go.
- Make Beauty Face Gloss – definitely my favorite really natural looking highlight for an uber dewy glow. You need such a tiny amount of product to tap onto cheekbones – highlight on fleek, guys.
What products have you been loving?