Welcome to my new venture: Sarah Loves Makeup Consulting! As I’ve mentioned on here a bunch, makeup/beauty is my biggest passion, and I have been obsessed with all things makeup (researching the best products, playing with makeup, doing friends’ makeup), for as long as I can remember. Seriously, going back to 7th grade and I’m now on the verge of 30. My go-to type of look is natural, pretty, and glowing. And, it’s what I like to think of as an easy, everyday routine. Kind of like putting on a uniform, getting ready to face whatever that day has to offer. Sure, there are times, like a Saturday night, when I have the ability to sit down for 45 minutes and play around with blending out a seriously smokey eye, but not when I have to be at work at 8:30am Monday through Friday.
I want to take the guesswork out of a pretty, everyday makeup that can take you from work to a happy hour, or dinner date, or, whatever you have going on [binge-watching Flaked on Netflix, maybe? Because that’s what I’ve got going on this second].
What I love most about recommending products and doing makeup is how the other person feels once we’re done – any boost in confidence/self-esteem is a win for me. I know that I have a wealth of knowledge about brands, and I want to choose the best for you, for the look you are going for, tailored to your budget.
Here’s how it works:
- There are three tiers for the service and consultation. Mid-range is an eye, lip, and cheek (everything involved here – as much as you want to go in each area, from lip liner, to highlight, to bronzer, to kohl liner). Anything less (for example, a lip and eye), is Tier 1. Anything more – foundation, concealer, skincare, is Tier 3.
- I’ll send you a bunch of questions regarding the type of look you are going for, colors you gravitate towards, how much time you want to spend doing your makeup, etc.
- You tell me your makeup budget.
- I will go out and purchase products based on our consultation – really, go out wherever I need to find what I think will be the best products for you, even if that means a trip to 5 different stores.
- I’ll ship them out in one box – customized for you, along with a how-to guide with application tips and tricks.
- Let’s keep the conversation going! I’ve got you – whatever questions you may have.
Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org – I can’t wait to work with you and curate your makeup uniform.