We’re here! Into September, one step closer to fall, booties, sweaters and pumpkin everything. It’s been a great summer, and sure, I’ll miss the beach, but to me, there’s nothing better than crisp, just-cool-enough-for-cardigans weather.
This past month I’ve been loving #allthepinkthings, including an old favorite blush I dipped back into (ps, thanks Ashlyn ;). Also, I really cannot recommend IT Cosmetics base products (and skincare, and mascara, and eyeliner) enough. My skin has been on its best behavior, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that I’ve been washing my face with Confidence In A Cleanser daily, and using Bye Bye Breakout Powder daily.
Here’s the line-up:
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette – I am crazy about the formula (super finely milled, extremely easy to blend, stay put), and I have been using at least one of the more neutral or highlight-y shades here everyday. Also, the larger pan on the bottom right works really well as a cheek bone highlight.
- Bite Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick in Whip – the liquid lip for non-liquid lip lovers. Caution, you really only want to use a small amount at once (as a small amount goes a long way) to avoid any clumping. Really unlike any formula I’ve tried – super creamy, long-wearing, non-drying. Whip is a perfect peachy-nude, and will be a go-to throughout fall and winter.
- Glossier Haloscope in Quartz – for that natural dewy glow. Can’t seem to get enough of this guy.
- Soap and Glory Archery Brow Gel – LOVE how this adds fullness to my brows, and a tint of color. Also, keeps them in place all. day. long.
- Tom Ford Shimmer Shot Face Illuminator in Spun Sugar – can’t get enough of these face illuminators, either. Recently, I’ve been mixing a small amount of this into my Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer for an all-over glow.
- Huda Beauty Lip Strobe in Angellic – what an interesting shade. Rosy, pinky, peachy, with gold reflects. It’s a stunner. My favorite way to wear it is to dab a small amount in the center of my lips, overtop of really any pinky/peachy/nude-y lipstick. Have to mention the formula as well, because it’s a dream. Glides on lips, doesn’t feel tacky or sticky in the least.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakouts Powder – it only takes a small amount of this stuff to take away some t-zone shine, and really perfect my skin without leaving it looking flat (re – still can get that dew on). The powder for those who don’t really like using powder.
- It Cosmetics Perfect Lighting in Radiant Light – this stuff is what I wanted YSL Touche Eclat to be. Easier to blend, and does an incredible job of brightening up my under-eye area. I also have really been liking adding a tiny amount down the bridge of my nose.
- Tom Ford Gold Dust Bronzer – expensive, no doubt, but I have fallen in love with this bronzer a million times over. Compact enough to throw in a bag, and the stuff inside – the teensiest gold flecks mixed in with a warm-toned bronze. Luminous, golden, goddess-like.
- Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in The First Time – oh, what a perfect peach, in the most luxurious, one-swipe-and-you’re-good-to-go formula (whew, that was a mouthful). Seriously, though. If opacity is what you’re after, this is your dude.
- Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Duo Glow in Kink & Kisses – two gorgeous pinks that, when swirled together, help to achieve a beautiful, doll-like flush of color. The formula is really lovely to work with – never goes patchy.
- Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky – long time love. Perfect formula. Perfect sheer peachy-pinkly color with golden shimmer. You need this – all year round.
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Tell Me Dior – a stunning pale pastel pink that, no matter what, brightens up my look. Love this on its own, or, overtop of NYX Sugar Glass lip liner.
- Becca Light Chaser Highlighter in Amethyst Flashes Geode – another product I’ve been loving for a couple months now. Really, unlike anything I’ve ever used. Adds such a stunning pinky/lilac highlight to the tops of cheekbones.
- Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss – oh, you know, just another really pretty everyday pink gloss. As far as plumping products go, I swear by this, and the Buxom Lip Creams. They work, trust.
- YSL Mon Paris – a gorgeous scent for the end of summer. Slightly sweet, floral.
Tell me – what have you been loving this past month? And what are you looking forward to wearing this fall?