We’re down to the wire here, guys. However, if you have any makeup aficionados in your life, there’s still time to run to your nearest department store or Sephora, or, there’s also the option of sending an e-gift card.
I think that all of the above items would make for great gifts, especially as many of them are sets – perfect for someone you know who already loves a particular brand, or, for introducing someone to a brand with a sampling of products [like the lilah b. lip and cheek duo above!].
In no specific order, here are some of my faves:
- Glossier Balm Dot Com Trio
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow
- Minifix Makeup Kit
- Ouai Mini Dry Shampoo Mousse
- Kopari Beauty Coconut Kiss Kit
- Charlotte Tilbury Cream Eyeshadow in Bette
- Charlotte TIlbury Contour + Highlight Wand Duo
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstars On The Go palette
- lilah b. For Your Eyes Only Brush Set
- Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Be Legendary Lipstick & Lip Mattifier Set
- Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color
- lilah b. B Merry Divine Duo Lip & Cheek Set
- Tom Ford Lip Lacquer Vinyl